Friday, April 19, 2019

Fr Ebuka Umekachikelu, MSP - Homily for Easter Sunday - April 21, 2019


This remains a point where Christianity differs radically from other faiths. The author and finisher of our faith our Lord Jesus was not just a great moral teacher, a guru but a savior. One who has come to redeem mankind and set him free from the power of death. His resurrection from the dead is the definitive proof, and gives eternal credence to his life and works.  He remains the surest guide to eternal life.  This is why scripture tells us thatthere is no name under the heavens by which we are saved except by the name of Jesus.

Lord I believe in what you have done for me.  You have taken away my fear of damnation, in you I have victory, in you I find life you are my only and sure hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment